Seco Power is looking for an Administrative Assistant, available now
Seco Power Asia Co Ltd is part of an International group specialized in Engine, Transmission and Hydraulic Technologies. Our group is present in a dozen countries in Europe, Africa and now in Asia, through sales offices and training centers. Our technical partners are international-grade manufacturers.
Now entering the Cambodian market, we are looking for talented individuals to join our sales team.
Provide key administrative and organizational support to the Business Development team.
- Coordinate schedules meetings on a regular basis for department executives.
- Reserve meeting rooms and is responsible for room set up and clean up.
- Maintain calendars.
- Answer phones, rolls calls, and ensure accurate and detailed phone messages are provided to appropriate executive.
- Filing correspondence.
- Serve as a conduit between the Business Development team members by acting as a resource for information and maintain the flow of information both internally and externally as requested by executives.
- Manage departmental workflow, ensuring that the department is kept up to date on all deadlines and provide status updates as to the tracking of projects as they move through the development and production process.
- Gather information for scheduled status reports.
- Organize and keep track of project submissions and maintains an accurate log.
- Sales part: reminders + write commercial offers.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good command in English is required;
- Speaking chinese is a plus;
- Informatic skills.
Salary will be discussed following your skills and experience (from 400 U$D to 600 U$D/month) + insurance.
If interested, feel free to contact directly this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org