Business Junior Advisory / Market analysis
Confluences Consulting is looking for a junior Business Advisor and Market Analyst for a long term contract, available starting from now
Description of the company
Founded in 2014 as a consulting agency and business incubator, Confluences specializes in providing solutions and support to companies seeking to break into or expand within the Cambodian and Southeast Asian markets. With 15years’ on-the-ground experience we have developed a broad base of expertise and connections within the public and private sectors that allows us to provide a unique, multi-faceted perspective on how Cambodia works and what it takes to succeed here. Out of this, our multilingual agency has been able to develop a “tool-box” approach to our client’s needs. Confluences is currently seeking high energy individuals with a take charge attitude to join our Team as Business and Market Junior Analyst within our Consulting department.
- Conduct on-going primary and secondary market research on behalf of clients for the purpose of furthering their international expansion strategy
- Draft comprehensive market studies that provide a detailed overview of a specific sector as well as a competitive analysis and benchmark
- Interview industry experts in an effort to collect up-to-date information from the market
- Analyze and synthesize market trends and formulate recommendations for clients
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any Business (Marketing, Management, Sales) specialty or similar
- Minimum 2 years work experience in B2B
- Having computer skills literacy and MS office applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and E-mail)
- Good command of MS Office Tools
- Good command in English is required, French would be a great plus
- Excellent social skills, organized, highly reactive & adaptable
- Fearless attitude, you are able to work autonomously and to tight schedule
- Core values: integrity, respect, and sense of responsibility
The basics: you will have to feel at ease making phone calls and meeting new people, to be very punctual, committed, and result-oriented
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Apply now.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start from now!