Business Developer – Cambodia Data Destruction
Asia Data Destruction is looking for a Business Developer, available and starting now!
Asia Data Destruction (“ADD”) is the leading certified IT asset disposal company in the ASEAN, providing
data security and consulting services and compliance with European General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR). We take care of the disposal of obsolete or unwanted equipment in a safe and ecologically
responsible manner, thus providing minimized costs, maximized returns on remarketed technology,
while helping keep sensitive data safe and secure.
We expanded our network through a partnership in Cambodia to better meet the needs of our clients
operating in the country. Cambodia Data Destruction (“CDD”) is a direct service for local companies and
the operating agent for our international contracts.
● Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
● Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
●Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
● Give presentations (on-site demonstration, remote demonstration…)
● Negotiate and close contractual terms
● Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and new customers
● Ensure that the turnover objectives set are achieved to the desired degree of customer satisfaction
● To ensure the commercial follow-up of the customer
To help you with those missions you will have support from the Business team in Thailand.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or management
- Similar first experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Facilitation of group presentations
- Good negotiation skills
- Basic understanding of the industry is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- French is a plus
Benefits: Competitive Salary, complete benefits package to include health package, paid holidays, paid
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com