Belaws recherche un stagiaire en développement des affaires pour 6 mois, disponible maintenant.
Location: Confluences Incubator, BKK1, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Belaws is the leading legal tech platform in South-East Asia with presence in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore and Hong Kong. In Cambodia, Belaws operates through its local partner Confluences, a leading incubator and market entry firm. The internship will be hosted by Confluences where you will be with a team of Business Developers.
This is a rare opportunity for a future lawyer to develop business and digital skills.
- Developing the network of Cambodian lawyers and coordinating between them and Belaws platform
- Tracking legal news in Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam and drafting news to be published on our social medial media platforms
- Representing Belaws in social functions
- Assist Belaws’ head office with researches
- Any tasks that may be requested from time to time within a legal or digital scopeCandidate:
- Bachelor or Master degree in law. Double cursus in law and business and/or LLM is a plus
- Fluent in English with good drafting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and/or a strong interest towards digital marketing is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skillsCompensation:150 USD per month
Gasoline and communication allowances if necessary For further information, please contact Belaws at email@example.com