Assistant technique à la clientèle
Wendgo recherche un assistant technique à la clientèle à plein temps.
Description of the company
Wendgo is a leading digital provider of Cloud POS and Marketing WIFI solutions enabling retail and F&B business to open online sales channels and engage their customer on social networks/ customer App.
The Technical Client Support position is a hands-on, client-focused role that is responsible for completing tasks associated with the center’s daily operation.The client consultant will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our client accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best consultants are genuinely excited to help. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. In addition, they are familiar with Point of Sales and network systems as a user. Problem-solving also comes naturally to client consultants. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve client complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to client inquiries and maintain high client satisfaction.
– Manage incoming queries via phone, chats, emails and tickets
– Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
– Build sustainable relationships and trust with our sales and implementation teams through open and interactive communication
– Handle client and internal requests, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within a timely manner; following up to ensure resolution
– Provide resolution by diagnosing problems through process of elimination by asking probing questions, researching answers, and guiding merchants through corrective steps
– Maintain technical knowledge related to our suite of hardware and software product lines and industry
– Support others within the team to ensure team cohesion and excellent service.
– Evening and weekend call rotation duties will be required
– Well versed in Point of Sale systems and Information Technology
– Knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations
– Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
– Customer oriented with ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
– Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
– Experience on Customer Service
– Experience on Hardware/Software Support
– Background on IT, at least Bachelor Degree
– Bilingual in Khmer and English
– Speaking any other asian language is a plus (Laos)
If you are interested in becoming a part of a strong international team, please send your application to: