Confluences Distribution recherche un stagiaire pour du business développement des ventes spécialisées à partir de Janvier 2020
6-month internship, starting now.
Confluences is settled in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and includes an Incubator, a Consulting agency, a Trading and Logistics departments. You will be an active member of the Trading department and participate in the development of foreign companies in Cambodia. In fact, many European but also Asian and American companies wish to sell their products in Cambodia or in the ASEAN zone and thus call on Confluences’ skills to help them on this task.
- Collaborating with prospects in order to understand their request;
- In charge of contacting all potential clients that may be interested in our products;
- Physically get around, meet your clients and inform them on the different products and services and on the best equipment for their situation;
- You will then take matters into your own hands and maximise the chances of signing a contract with the client;
- Work will all the Supply Chain actors (suppliers, transportations, brokers, etc.)
- Student in business school or pursuing sales and marketing courses with interest in engineering and science;
- Language: fluent in English (spoken and written), good French, Khmer is an asset;
- Excellent computing skills. Must have good command of MS Office tools (World, Excel, PowerPoint etc…);
- Excellent social skills, not afraid to speak with new people;
- You are relentless and convincing;
- Capacity to adapt in a new country and new culture;
- You are dynamic, enterprising, friendly and willing to learn;
- You are able to work autonomously;
- You are organized and efficient;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Core values of integrity and respect.
Monthly wage: 150 USD
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +855 (0) 11 759 579