Confluences Consulting recherche un stagiaire pour faire du Marketing de contenu et du Community Management à partir de Juin 2020.
Description of the company
Confluences is settled in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and includes an Incubator, a Consulting agency, a Trading and Logistics departments. You will be in the heart of the communications and campaigning of Confluences. Other startups in the Incubator may also call on your skills to improve their contents.
- In charge of online and social media campaigns;
- Creation of logos and other designs;
- Manage the online community on social networks;
- Website editing and maintenance;
- Preparation of electronic newsletters and emails;
- Create dedicated content for public relations (press release, news article, etc.)
- Writing, editing information material such as brochures, leaflets, posters, etc.;
- Active member of the Design team. Give advice to the startups on graphic design;
- Assistance with event management;
- Languages: fluent in French and excellent English (native speaker level);
- Student in relative field such as communications, business, journalism, graphic designs, politics, etc.;
- Excellent computing skills. Must have good command of MS Office tools and Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator;
- Basic knowledge on video and photography;
- You are able to work autonomously and to tight schedules;
- You are organized and efficient;
- Core values of integrity, respect and sense of responsibility.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This internship is available starting from Juin 2020
Tel: +855 (0) 12 75 29