Confluences Consulting recherche un stagiaire pour faire du Marketing de contenu et du Community Management à partir de Janvier 2020.
Description of the company
- In charge of online and social media campaigns;
- Creation of logos and other designs;
- Manage the online community on social networks;
- Website editing and maintenance;
- Preparation of electronic newsletters and emails;
- Create dedicated content for public relations (press release, news article, etc.)
- Writing, editing information material such as brochures, leaflets, posters, etc.;
- Active member of the Design team. Give advice to the startups on graphic design;
- Assistance with event management;
- Languages: fluent in French and excellent English (native speaker level);
- Student in relative field such as communications, business, journalism, graphic designs, politics, etc.;
- Excellent computing skills. Must have good command of MS Office tools and Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator;
- Basic knowledge on video and photography;
- You are able to work autonomously and to tight schedules;
- You are organized and efficient;
- Core values of integrity, respect and sense of responsibility.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This internship is available starting from June / July 2019
Tel: +855 (0) 12 75 29