Graphic Design Internship
Confluences Incubator is looking for a Graphic Design Intern for 6 months, available starting from June / July 2019 .
Confluences is settled in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and includes an Incubator, a Consulting agency, a Trading and Logistics departments. You will be in the heart of the communications and campaigning of Confluences. Other startups in the Incubator may also call on your skills to improve their contents.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for all Confluences departments and startups through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the communication manager and will assist with the development and design of core Confluences graphics, logos, collateral marketing and communication materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates via wordpress
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various marketing materials for products
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite And knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
Qualified Candidates should send their resume in confidence to: email@example.com
This internship is available starting from June / July 2019