Confluences Trading is looking for a Business Developer, starting now and for a long term contract.
Founded in 2014 as a consulting agency and business incubator, today Confluences is developing a growing trading activity, providing international industrial equipment and solutions to the Cambodian market. Confluences Trading provides European industrial equipment and solutions to the local market. We have been developing strong partnerships with global industry and construction market leaders such as Gerflor, Desautel, Romus, Sodex, and Labaronne Citaf, and have gained the trust of professionals in Cambodia who rely on us to source their needs for high-quality, high-standard products and materials.
Our strength come not just from the international relationships that we have developed but also from our understanding of the local market and the specific needs of the industry and construction sectors here. We work on small, medium and large-scale projects, such as condos, hotels, resorts, international schools, refineries and international airports, with the same commitment, awareness and technical expertise.
Confluences is currently seeking an high energy individual with a take charge attitude to join our Team as a business developer for our Trading equipment department. You would be joining other all-star Team Players that come to work every day to make a difference for their customers and their customer’s communities.
- In charge of business development: market research, prospections, seeking new partners and collaborators
- Prepare proposals: identify customers’ needs, make a fitted offer, process order and follow-up the logistics and installation workflow
- Calling on new and existing customers and growing yearly sales in line with company sales plan
- Upselling customers on new products and products that complement their current purchase/quote
- Working with Outside Sales partners to coordinate leads within your assigned territories.
- Establishing partnerships with key institutions and market top prescribers
- Languages: fluent in English, and Khmer or French would be a great plus – Business background 3 year experiences in a relative field such as sales or marketing
- Excellent computing skills. Must have good command of MS Office tools
- Excellent social skills, organized, highly reactive & adaptable
- You are able to work autonomously and to tight schedules
Core values integrity, respect, and sense of responsibility
And not to add up but the basics: you will have to feel at ease making phone calls, to be very punctual, committed, and detail oriented.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, plus complete benefits package to include health package, paid holidays, paid time off.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com