Content Marketing and Business Development
Last2ticket is looking for a Content Manager and Business Developper Intern for at least 4 months.
Description of the company
Last2Ticket Asia provides e-ticketing and reservation services, online and at the box office, in a
fast, easy and secure way up to the last minute. It is a sky rocketing growing company that is
rapidly gaining renown and great reputation in Cambodia and in South-East Asia. Last2Ticket
Asia has organised the ticketing of major events here in Cambodia and is planning some
promising events for the months to come.
- In charge of online and social media campaigns;
- In charge of the platform: Create the events pages, Follow up orders and sales,
Assist the client in ordering the tickets
- Manage the online community on social networks;
- Active member of the presales team and event management;
- Get in contact with suppliers and organisers of the event;
- Market research, prospections, seeking for new partners and collaborators.
- Languages: fluent in English, French and Khmer is a plus;
- Business School student, or student in a relative field such as communications, event;
- Excellent computing skills. Must have good command of MS Office tools, Photoshop
/ InDesign / Illustrator is a plus;
- Excellent social skills, not afraid to talk to people, defend your ideas and discover;
- You are able to work autonomously and to tight schedules;
- You are organized and efficient;
- Core values integrity, respect, and sense of possibility.
Monthly wage: 150 USD
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To apply send your resume and cover
letter to email@example.com.