Content Marketing and Business Development
Last2ticket is looking for a Content Manager and Business Developper Intern. Starting June 2019, at least 4 months.
Description of the company
Last2Ticket Asia provides e-ticketing and reservation services, online and at the box office, in a fast, easy and secure way up to the last minute. It is a sky rocketing growing company that is rapidly gaining renown and great reputation in Cambodia and in South-East Asia. Last2Ticket Asia has organised the ticketing of major events here in Cambodia and is planning some promising events for the months to come.
- In charge of the platform: Create the events pages, Follow up orders and sales,
- Assist the client in ordering the tickets
- Brainstorming to find the best solutions for our clients’ issues
- Prospection of new clients
- Manage the online community on social networks;
- Active member of the presales team and event management;
- Get in contact with suppliers and organizers of the event;
- Market research, prospections, seeking for new partners and collaborators.
- Languages: fluent in English, French and Khmer is a plus;
- Business School student;
- Excellent computing skills. Must have good command of MS Office tools, Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator is a plus;
- Excellent social skills, not afraid to talk to people, defend your ideas and discover;
- You are able to work autonomously and to tight schedules;
- You are organized and efficient;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; you are able to adapt to a small team
- Core values integrity, respect, and sense of possibility
Monthly wage: 150 USD
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.