Incubator Administrative Assistant
Confluences Incubator is looking for its Incubator Administrative Assistant.
We are not afraid of a challenge and are often the first to bring something new to the market, we believe our team is the lifeblood of who we are and developing our team is the key to our success.
If YOU are:
• Customer service focused
• Accustomed to working in a fast pace, ever changing environment
• Highly creative, flexible and a lot of fun to work with
• Driven to serve and deliver on commitments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Willing to working in an international environment, English will be your everyday working language, a bit of French will be a great plus!
Then YOU will:
• Provide outstanding administrative support
• Welcome the many guests that come through Confluences doors, which includes our residents, our clients, our residents clients, interviewees, vendors and officials
• Be our go to facilities manager for Confluences office and guests
• Maintain a welcoming office environment that is comfortable, professional, and fun
• Drive events for teams and offices
• Coordinate and/or respond to residents requests, inquiries, and concerns related to admin and office
• Resolve delivery discrepancies
• Facilitate communications and relations, including service calls and troubleshooting.
• Proactively maintain/stock office supplies and snacks; research and recommend special order items
• Update and maintain office and employee forms, documents, and spreadsheets
• Enhance office operations by exploring opportunities to improve processes/procedures, supplies/tools
• Perform other administrative and miscellaneous tasks as needed.
And, YOU will get:
• Competitive pay and benefits
• A fun, international and rewarding work environment with a focus on continued growth and development
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com