Project sales executive in Hospitality Solutions
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Project Sales Executivein Hospitality Solutionto join our office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
This person will be responsible fordeveloping sales of LEGRAND products on projects, with involved actors which are contractors, integrators, architects, developers and government customers. Promote company’s various products to all accounts and prospective customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
Legrand is a global company with 38,000 employees worldwide and products sold in 180 countries. Legrand global turnover in 2018 was USD 6.7 Billion.
As the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, Legrand’s offering covers seven strategic fields of activity:
- User interface (switches, power sockets, VDI sockets and more)
- Energy distribution (distribution panels, circuit breakers and more)
- Building systems (lighting management, security systems and more)
- Cable management (trunking, floor boxes and more)
- Digital infrastructure (enclosures, patch panels, RJ45 sockets and more)
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- Installation components (tubes, ducts, extensions and more)
Legrand has been sold in Cambodia for more than 20 years, with references including all major companies in Cambodia such as Cambodia airports, EDC, Kanta Bopha hospitals, NagaWorld Casino&Hotel, Borey Peng Huoth, etc.
- Mapping out top hospitality developers and securing good and constant relationships
- Selling full solutions for hospitality buildings / hotels which are
- Room control unit
- Door Entry System (Interphone)
- Normal Wiring device or/and Intelligent Wiring Devices (Home Automation)
- Lighting Management System
- Organizing training events for Consultants / Contractors / System integrators to be familiar with Legrand solutions
- Basic design for hospitality buildings
- Quotation preparations and constant project follow-up
- Incentive plan with main players
- Spend 80% of work time meeting clients
- Cambodian citizen is preferred.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years work experience in preferably electrical business
- Good knowledge of Extra Low voltage, Bus system, Ethernet, Basic configurations
- Understanding of the construction business’ value chain.
- Having skill of basic computer literacy and MS office applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and E-mail)
- Good command in English is required.
- Result-oriented with high integrity in Sales Profession
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong selling, negotiating, and presentation skills
- Aggressive follow up and closing skills
- Fearless attitude; able to make cold calls without hesitation
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can submit CV with detailed experience and recent photo through the email address stated below.
Candidate must indicate expected monthly salary.
CV and cover letter should be in English with subject:
Project Sales Executivein Hospitality Solution
Name : Mr. Kovi VALOO
Email : email@example.com
Or Our Office: #20B, Samdach Louis Em (St.282) BKK1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.